Awazel PU 250 white - 25 KG
Liquid-applied polyurethane waterproofing membrane
- Estimated Shipment Date 2-3 Days
- Cash on Delivery
- Pay Online
- Prices excluding VAT.
- Prices excluding delivery costs
- Delivered by SAB Gate
Terms & Conditions
Awazel PU 250 white - 25 KG
AWAZEL PU 250 is a premium, liquid-applied, highly permanent elastic, cold applied and cold curing,
one component polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing.
AWAZEL PU 250 is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resins,
which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV and natural element resistance properties
• Simple application (roller or airless spray).
• When applied forms seamless membrane without joints.
• Resistant to water.
• Resistant to frost.
• Resistant to root penetration, so it can be used in green roofs.
• Crack-bridging up to 2mm, even at -10oC.
• Provides water vapor permeability, so the surface can breathe.
• Provides excellent thermal resistant, it never turns soft.
• Provides excellent weather and UV resistance,
• Waterproofs old bitumen-asphalt felts by covering them, without the need to remove them prior to application.
• Provides high sun reflectivity, contributing to thermoinsulation.
• Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -40oC to +90oC.
• Provides excellent adhesion to almost any type of surface.
• The waterproofed surface can be used for domestic and public pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
• Resistant to detergents, oils, seawater and domestic chemicals.
• Even if the membrane gets mechanically damaged, it can be easily repaired locally within minutes.
Stir well before using.Poor the Awazel PU 250 onto the surface and lay it out by roller or brush, until all surface is covered. You can use airless spray allowing a considerable saving of manpower.
After 12-18 hours (not later than 48 hours) apply another layer of the Awazel PU 250. For demanding applications, apply a third layer of the Awazel PU 250.
1.4-2.5 kg/m2 applied in two or three layer. This coverage is based on application by roller onto a smooth surface in optimum conditions. Factors like surface porosity, temperature and application method can alter consumption.
Health & Safety
AWAZEL PU 250 contains isocyanates. See information supplied by the manufacturer. Please study the Safety Data Sheet. PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
AWAZEL PU 250 is supplied in 25kg, 15kg, 6kg, 1 kg metal pails and 250 kg Barrels.
Pails should be stored in dry and cool rooms for up to 14 months. Protect the material against moisture and direct sunlight. Storage temperature: 5oC TO 30oC. Product should remain in their original unopened containers.
Thanks for shopping through the SAB store.
The store is supported by SAB Gate L.L.C General Trading.