Renksan HP Liquid Applied Heat & Water Insulator Acrylic Resin (18L)
High performance liquid applied water proofing and
thermal insulation, Elastomeric emulsion of high grade acrylic resin.
- Estimated Shipment Date 2-3 Days
- Cash on Delivery
- Pay Online
- Prices excluding VAT.
- Prices excluding delivery costs
- Delivered by SAB Gate
Terms & Conditions
High Performance liquid applied water proofing and thermal insulation and energy saving roof coating system.
The product have high quantity of ceramic micro-spheres of vacuum beads in an elastomeric emulsion of high grade acrylic resin is nontoxic (Environmentally friendly) and is designed to outlast other radiant barrier exterior systems. Also It is applied on most exterior surfaces including that of concrete and metal.
Advantages of the product:
- Reduces internal temperatures.
- Increased thermal protection and saves energy.
- Non-toxic, water-based, low VOC.
- Eliminates blistering, peeling & cracking
- Excellent bonding to most substrates.
- Excellent breath-ability.
- Very low maintenance/repair costs
- High solar reflective index.
- Non-combustible - Class A Fire Retardant
- Low Odor
- The product give a superior waterproofing properties thanks to its flexibility and weathering resistance.
- The product is UV resistance.
Application method: Brush / Roll / Air spray / Airless spray
Thinner The product is ready to use.
Thinner Ratio Do not thin the product
Shade /Colors: White
Consumption: 1 - 1.2 kg /m²
Recommended DFT: 500 micron
Surface Heat Transmission Value (ε) Min. 0.80
Heat Conductivity Coefficient (W/mK): λ <0.060
Sunlight Absorbency Value (α): Min. 0.80
Specific gravity: 0.85 ± 0.10 kg/liter (25° C / 77°F)
pH 7.0-9.0 (25°C/ 77°F)
Surface dry: 3 hours (20°C / 68°F)
Recoating interval : 4 hours (20°C / 68°F )
Hard Dry: 24 hours (20°C / 68°F)