Velosit WS 801 Rapid Concrete Joint Waterstop(Roll 50 L.M )
VELOSIT WS 801 is a water swellable waterstop used
for waterproofing of construction joints.
- Shipment Monday & Thursday
- Prices excluding VAT.
- Prices excluding delivery costs
Terms & Conditions
VELOSIT WS 801 is a water swellable waterstop used for waterproofing of construction joints.
- Waterproofing of construction joints between different concrete pours
- Waterproofing of saw cut joints
- Waterproofing of pipe penetrations
- Waterproofing of the wall-slab joint
- Swellable waterstop for the treatment of construction joints between concrete pours. VELOSIT WS 801 swells even with sewage water containing elevated salt loads.
- 1 000 % swelling capacity, fully reversible for an unlimited number of cycles
- Dimensional stable, no wash-out like with Bentonite waterstops
- Retarded swelling, volume increase starts several hours after water contact
- Swelling pressure of > 5 bar (73 psi), extreme resitance against hydrostatic pressure
- Resists 50 m (160 ft.) water pressure acc. to EN 12390-8
- Meets and/or exceeds all requirements ASTM C 923, including physical properties of materials and performance testing