Pidilite Dr.Fixit 501 S.S.Gps[280 Gm]
Anti-Fungi Acetic Cure Silicone Sealant
Dr. Fixit Silicone Sealant GPS Is a versatile one component sanitary acetic silicone sealant for
sealing building joints and glazing systems. After application the silicone cures with atmospheric
moisture to form a durable rubber seal.
Area of Application
● Joint sealing to precast concrete and brickwork, parameter and curtain wall sealing.
● Sealing of aluminum/glass window frame joints, fixing glass into aluminum frames in lieu of
rubber beading, kitchens, bathrooms and showers.
Features & Benefits
● Ready to use - No mixing is required, directly applicable through cartridge.
● Sagging – It is completely non-sagging in nature.
● Flexibility – Tough & flexible after curing so performs well during expansion & contraction
● Curing – Cures by moisture absorption from air at ambient temperature & relative humidity.
● Plastic deformation – Up to 95% recovery after plastic deformation
● UV resistant - Good UV resistance & insulation properties
● No primer is required when sealing joints in glass, ceramics and vitreous surfaces
● Anti -fungi
● Cartridges of 280 ml
Shelf Life & Storage
● Shelf life between+5°C and +25°C are 12 months
Health & Safety Precaution
● Avoid contact with eyes and skin, use in well ventilated areas
● Some people are sensitive to solvents, resins and hardeners so it is advisable to use hand
gloves and goggles.
Specifications for Pidilite Dr.Fixit 501 S.S.Gps[280 Gm]
|Unit||Pc. or Crtn|
|Color||White or black or Clear|