Velosit PC 221 (pail 12 k.g )
VELOSIT PC 221 is a rapid sealing cement for concrete and masonry.
- Estimated Shipment Date 2-3 Days
- Cash on Delivery
- Pay Online
- Prices excluding VAT.
- Prices excluding delivery costs
- Delivered by SAB Gate
Terms & Conditions
VELOSIT PC 221 is a rapid se4ng cement for concrete and masonry. The product is used to waterproof water leakages, as an anchoring mortar and as an accelerator for other VELOSIT mortars. It is especially strong against negative side water pressure.
Typical application fields besides others are as follows:
• Waterproofing of punctual water leakages for example in concrete pipes, water tanks and basement walls
• Mortar for anchoring of starter bars, radiator mountings and similar
• Repair mortar for small surface repairs
• Set accelerator for VELOSIT repair mortars
VELOSIT PC 221 is a shrinkage compensated plug cement with very fast strength development.
VELOSIT PC 221 sets within 1 – 2 minutes.
VELOSIT PC 221 is immediately waterproof and anchors itself into the concrete surface.
VELOSIT PC 221 surpasses the requirements of EN 1504-3 class R2 for concrete repair (CR) and can be
used according to the principles 3.1 and 3.3 acc. to EN 1504-9.
VELOSIT PC 221 can be applied by hand or trowel.
• Minimal shrinkage/expansion under dry resp. wet curing conditions
• Fast strength development with 12 MPa compressive strength after 1 hours and final strength of more than 50 MPa (7250 psi) after 28 days
• Resists 130 m (400 Z.) water pressure acc. to EN12390-8
• 1 min. working time and
• Ready to receive top coat after 10 min.
• Ready for water pressure after a few minutes
• Very good adhesion to concrete and masonry
• No cracking
• No curing required
• Good resistance against aggressive media with a pH range of 3-12 and against soft water with low ion content
• Good weathering resistance
• Potable water approved
• Good sulfate resistance