RAK GROUT WP is cement based, polymer modified, specially used for
grouting in wet and submerged conditions.
• Chemical Resistant
• Water Resistant
• Non Yellowing
• Mainly used for swimming pool tile
• For filling of tile joints in kitchens and
• Recommended for all porous and
absorbent wall and floor tiles
• Can be used for tile joints width of 3 mm
to 6 mm.
PRODUCT NO. -- 204
STANDARDS -- ANSI - A118.4, BS-5980 Class A Type1
PACKAGING -- 10 kg Bags
COLOR -- Standard: White / Grey
Store in dry place below 30°C away
from direct sunlight
1. RAK GROUT WP is cement based, polymer modified, specially used for grouting in wet and submerged conditions. • Non-shrinking • Chemical Resistant • Water Resistant • Non Yellowing (WATERPROOF TILE GROUT) 204 - RAK GROUT WP ADVANTAGES As with all chemical products, caution should always be exercised. Protective clothing, such as gloves and goggles, should be worn (see packaging for specific instructions). Treat any splashes to the skin or eyes with fresh water immediately. Should any of the product be accidentally swallowed, do not induce vomiting but call for medical assistance immediately. Ensure the container is available for the medical attendant to examine any relevant instructions and contents details. Reseal all containers after use and ensure product is stored as instructed on the safety section of the labelling. HEALTH AND SAFETY As a general role on a porous surface, allow 24 hours. for tiles to set prior to grouting. Ensure the gaps between the tiles arc clean, dry and free of adhesive. Mix complete 10 kg bag of powder into 2-3 litres of water with a partial slow speed drill until lump free paste is obtained. Apply RAK Grout-WP to the spaces between tiles. with proper rubber float or sponge, ensuring the _joints and edges are completely filled and compacted. Remove surplus grout with a damp cloth, wet the applied area with water after 24 hours, When the grout is dry, polish tiles with clean, dry and soft cloth, APPLICATION Store in dry place below 30°C away from direct sunlight STORAGE • Mainly used for swimming pool tile grouting • For filling of tile joints in kitchens and bathrooms • Recommended for all porous and absorbent wall and floor tiles • Can be used for tile joints width of 3 mm to 6 mm. USES CHARACTERISTICS Working Time of Grout Paste Comprehensive Strength 24 hours Day 28 Flextural Strength (EN-12808-3) Coverage Water Absorption (EN-12808-5) Flammability 100 minutes at 25°C dries to tack-free film. (EN-12808-3) 6 N / mm2 30 N / mmi 28 Day 7 N 1 ma 2 impregnation 1 kg. of mixed product willcover 12 running meters per kg 6 mm wide x 3 mm depth. 30 mins :< 3g 301) rains 5g Non flammable ORDERING GUIDE 204 ANSI - A118.4 BS-5980 Class A Type1 10 kg Bags Standard: White / Grey Colors available on request PRODUCT NO. STANDARDS PACKAGING COLOR RAK GROUT-WP 204 (COLOR) RAK GROUT WP White 10 Kgs F L O O RIN G & TI L IN G W A T E R P R O O FIN G B ON D IN G A G E N T S S E ALA N T S & MO R T A R S S P E CIA L I T Y P R O DU C T S 15 TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
- 661 Total Views
- 490 Website Views
- 171 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 19 www.sab-us.com
LAVATEX 20004472 Views .
طبقات نظام العزل كومبو رووف2567 Views .
Optimization Methodology To Implement Thermal2563 Views .
DCL Product Conformity2109 Views .
Approved Materials (TDS) for Sabtron Combo System1985 Views .
SAB Trade Mark Certificate1926 Views .
Fosroc Conbextra EPGP1880 Views .
VELOSIT® TDS-PC-221-EN_2319 (Plug Cement)1862 Views .
SAB Methodology Combo Roof1829 Views .
شمس البوادي - علامة تجارية مسجلة1823 Views .
مصطلحات هندسية Geometric terms1821 Views .
SAB ® بولي ريثان1817 Views .