of our latest approved materials for the Combo Roof System (SABTRON). In case of any changes in the required materials, please advise so we can provide the needs.
18. Tritosil H10 PU generally cures at a rate of 2mm per day at 25°C and 50% relative humidity. Tritosil H10 PU skin in 15-20 minutes and be tack-free in 1 hours. Lower temperatures and humidity will extend curing time. Tritosil H10 PU has a shelf life of 6 months when stored in tightly closed original casks, in a dry place at a temper- ature between +5°C and +25°C Use only with adequate ventilation. Prevent contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Wash thoroughly after handling. Avoid breathing vapors. DO NOT take internally. Use impervious gloves, eye protection and if the TLV is exceed- ed or used in a poorly ventilated area. Always utilize the accompanying MSDS for information on Personal Protec- tive Equipment (PPE) and health Hazards. •Do not apply over damp or contaminated surfaces. •Do not use Tritosil H10 PU as a structural (load transferring) sealant LIMITATIONS STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE CURING TIME FOR OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE HEALTH AND SAFETY • In cool or cold weather, store container at room temperature for at least 24 hours before using. • Tritosil H10 PU can adhere to other residual sealants in restoration applications. For best results always clean the joint as advised in the Surface Preparation section of this data guide. A product field adhesion test for Tritosil PU within the specific application is always recommend- ed to confirm adhesion and suitability of the application. • When using Tritosil H10 PU in a traffic-bearing horizon- tal joint, use a firmer joint backing, such as neoprene rod or polyethylene foam block, and recess the surface of sealant (3mm - 6mm). • Pursuant to accepted industry standards and practices, using rigid paints and/or coatings over flexible sealants can result in a loss of adhesion of the applied paint and/or coating, due to the potential movement of the sealant however, should painting and/or coating be desired it is required that the applicator of the paint and/or coating conduct on-site testing to determine compatibility and adhesion. • Proper application is the responsibility of the user. Field visits by Triton personnel are for the purpose of making technical recommendations only and not for supervising or providing quality control on the jobsite. 3/3 NOTES All technical data stated in this Product Data Sheet are based on laboratory tests. Actual measured data may vary due to circumstances beyond our control. Please note that as a result of specific local regulations the performance of this product may vary from country to country. Please consult the local Product Data Sheet for the exact description of the application fields. Information on this datasheet is subject to change without notice and should not be used for writing specification. For additional information on specific applications, please contact Triton Middle East, LLC. Factory address TRITON Middle East LLC P. O. Box 3350, Umm Al Quwain, U. A. E. Tel.: + 971 6 767 23 27 Fax.: + 971 6 767 23 28 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web.: www.triton.me Product of: Revised On January 2019 (Version 2) Legal Note: The information contained herein, particularly recommendations for the handling and use of our products, is based on our professional experience. as materials and conditions may vary with each intended application, and thus are beyond our sphere of influence, we strongly recommend that in each case sufficient tests are conducted to check the suitability of our products for their intended use. legal liability cannot be accepted on the basis of the contents of this data sheet or any verbal advice given, unless there is a case of wilful misconduct or gross negligence on our part. this technical data sheet supersedes all previous editions relevant to this product. Triton reserves the right to change the properties of its products. The proprietary rights of third parties must be observed. All orders are accepted subject to our current terms of sale and delivery. Users must always refer to the most recent issue of the local Product Data Sheet for the product concerned, copies of which will be supplied on r equest.
17. PACKAGING COLORS EXPANSION JOINT DESIGN JOINT BACKING YIELD 600ml sausage, 20 sausages per carton Tritosil H10 PU may be used in any joint designed in accordance with accepted architectural/engineering practices. Joint width should be at least 4 times anticipat- ed movement, and not less than (5mm). While applied on an expansion joint the depth (D) of the sealant should be equal to the width (W) of the joints that are less than 10mm wide. For wider joints, width to depth ratio should be 2 : 1. The maximum width of the joint on which Tritosil H10 PU can be applied is 25mm. Closed cell polyethylene backer rod is recommended as joint backing to control sealant depth and to ensure intimate contact of sealant with joint walls when tooling. Where depth of joint is insufficient for the use of backer rod, an adhesive backed polyethylene tape (bond break- er tape) should be used to prevent three-sided adhesion. All backing should be dry at time of sealant application The following formula is an approximate guideline to calculate foreseen yield for a standard 600ml sausage of Tritosil PU. L = 600 / (W x D) Where: L = Length of sealant in metres obtained per cartridge. D = Depth of the joint in mm W = Width of the joint in mm White, Off-white, Grey, and Black. For other colour please contact local Triton representative Surfaces must be sound, clean, and dry. All release agents, dust, loose mortar, laitance, paints, or other loose particles must be removed. This can be accom- plished with a thorough wire brushing, sanding, or solvent washing, depending on the contamination. Triton recommends that surface temperatures be below 40 ̊C at the time the sealant is applied. Tritosil H10 PU typically adheres to common construction substrates without primers; however, due to the variability of substrate finishes available, where deemed necessary, use Tritosil Prime P A mockup or field adhesion test can be performed on the actual materials being used on the job to verify the need for a primer. Tritosil H10 PU is easy to apply with conventional caulk- ing equipment. Ensure that the backer rod is friction fitted properly. Mask the sides of the joint with tape prior to filling for a cleaner finish. Fill the joint completely with a proper width-to-depth ratio and tool to ensure intimate contact of sealant with joint walls. Dry tooling is always preferred, although xylene can be used in limited amounts to slick the spatula if needed following the initial dry tooling. Excess sealant and smears adjacent to the joint interface can be carefully removed with xylene or mineral spirits before the sealant cures. Any utensils used for tooling can also be cleaned with xylene or mineral spirits. APPLICATION DETAILS SUBSTRATE PREPARATION PRIMING APPLICATION CLEAN UP Meter per 600 ml Joint Depth(mm) Joint Width(mm) 6 6 10 12 15 20 25 6 16.6 8 7.5 6.2 5 10 6 5 4 3 2 2.5 1.9 15 1.6 2/3 Revised On January 2019 (Version 1)
16. Tritosil Polyurethane is a one component, gun-grade, Non-sag, moisture-cure polyurethane sealant designed to skin and cure rapidly. This high performance product is designed with outstanding UV resistance and long term durability. Sealant is designed to seal construction joints. To Seal Waterproof rivet seams and roof rails. To Seal Perimeter joints around windows and doors. Sealing corner moldings, fabricated roof-lap seams, bumper assemblies and body-to-cab joints In motor homes. Sealing door hinges, skylights and portholes. Sealing Air conditioning equipment, flashing and gutters. FEATURES ADVANTAGES USES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS Advanced One - Component Polyurethane Sealant Tritosil H10 PU meets or exceeds the requirements of the following specifications: ASTM C 920 Type S, Grade NS, Class 25. Us Federal SpecificationsTT-S-00230C, Performance Criteria BS4254, BS5215 & BSEN 11600 Paintable Single component & Convenient Packing Movement accommodation factor ± 30% excellent adhesion without Printing Highly resistant to sea water, diluted acids and alkalis. odour less UV Resistant/ Fast Curing Low VOC Stable@temp-40 o c to 200 o c Accommodates 30% joint movement Permanently flexible, excellent weather ability Easy to gun – Easy to tool Cures to a tough, durable, elastic consistency with excellent cut and tear resistance Paintable – non-sticky after cure TRITOSIL H10 PU TECHNICAL DATA TEST METHOD TYPICAL VALUE Skin Over Time >25 -35 mins. Tack Free Time ASTM C-679-87 1 hours. Shrinkage,% <5 VOC, (g/L) USEPA - 24 < 5 Flow (sag or slump) ASTM C-639-01 Non Sag Hardness : Shore A ASTM D-2240-97 30±3 Movement Capability, % ASTM C-719 ±30 Peel Strength (N), concrete ASTM C-794-93 >30 Tensile Strength (N/mm2) ASTM D-412-98a 1.3 Elongation at break ASTM D-412-98a >300% Effects of Accelerated Aging ASTM C-793 No deterioration @ 300 hrs. UV exposure Application Temperature (°C) +5 to +40 Service Temperature (°C) - 40 to 200 TECHNICAL DATASHEET Revised On January 2019 Version 1 1/3
6. IsoPMDI 92140 Page 2 / 2 Version 02/bl Date of issue 24.02.2005 Component Data Unit Value Method NCO-content % 31.8 ASTM D 5155-96 A Acidity as HCl mg/kg 150 ASTM D 1638-74 Viscosity (25 °C) mPa ⋅ s 210 DIN 53 018 Density (25 °C) g/cm³ 1.23 DIN 51 757 Specific heat (20 °C) kJ/kg ⋅ K 1.4 - Specific heat (80 °C) kJ/kg ⋅ K 1.6 - Storage Stability month 6 - Appearance - brown liquid - Elastogran GmbH Tel.: +49 (0) 5443 / 12-0 Fax: +49 (0) 5443 / 12-2474 Postfach 1140 mail: email@example.com D-49440 Lemförde Internet: www. elastogran.com The data contained in this publication are based on our current knowledge and experience. In view of the many factors that may affect processing and application of our product, these data do not relieve processors from carrying out their own investigations and tests; neither do these data imply any guarantee of certain properti es, nor the suitability of the product for a specific purpose. Any descriptions, drawings, photogr aphs, data, proportions, weights etc. given herein may change without prior information and do not constitute the agreed contra ctual quality of the product. It is the responsibility of the recipient of our products to ensure that any proprietary ri ghts and existing laws and legislation are observed. (Date of publication).
10. Dubai Office : Tel : +9714 – 3390600, Fax : +9714 - 3395095, P.O. Box : 37724, Dubai - U.A.E., E - mail : infouae@awazelcompamy .com Abu Dhabi Office : Tel : +9712 – 5548220. Fax : +9712 – 5548221, P.O. Box : 108483, Abu Dhabi U.A.E., E - mail : firstname.lastname@example.org AWAZEL TEX 1 0 0 High performance polymeric non - woven Geotextile fabric TECHNICAL DATA Properties Typical Results Test Method Tensile strength (kN/m) 3.5 ASTM D 4595 Elongation (%) >50 ASTM D 4595 Grab tensile strength (N) 240 ASTM D 4632 Grab tensile elongation (%) >55 ASTM D 4632 Mass/unit Area (gsm) 100 ASTM D 5261 Th ickness (mm) 0.8 ASTM D 5199 Trapezoidal Tear Strength (N) 90 ASTM D 4533 Puncture strength (CBR) (N) 700 ASTM D 6241 Flow Water Rate - 5cm head(I/m2/sec) 100 ASTM D 4491 AOS (microns) 100 ASTM D 4751 UV Resistance @ 150 hrs (% Strength Retained) >8 5 ASTM D 4355 Roll Size, (Width) 2.9 mts. Nominal Roll Size, (Length) 100 mts. Nominal Note : The above shown technical data are typical results obtained, to the best of our knowledge, from our quality control recor ds, extra details can be provided upon request. TDS/ 28 - 12 - 2015
5. Chemical Characteristics Application IsoPMDI 92140 is principally used for the manufacture of insu lating foams and higher density rigid foams. It is also used for the production of semi-rigid foam s in the automative industry and sound insulation as well as for packaging foams, casting materials, binders and adhesives. IsoPMDI 92140 is a solvent-free product based on 4,4' -diphenylmethane diisocya nate (MDI) and contains oligomers of high functionality and isomers. The average functionality is approx. 2.7. IsoPMDI 92140 Page 1 / 2 Version 02/bl Date of issue: 24.02.2005 Technical Data Sheet The type of supply for the com ponents will be decided after consul tation with our Sales Office. Supply Polyurethane components are moisture s ensitive. Therefore they must be st ored at all times in sealed , closed containers. More detailed information should be obtained from the separate data sheet entitled "Information for in-coming material control, storage, material preparat ion and waste disposal" and from the component data. Storage, Preparation For processing follow the information provided by our technical adviser. Processing Isocyanate irritates the eyes, respiratory organs and t he skin. Sensitisation is possi ble through inhalation and skin contact. MDI is harmful by inhalation. On processing these, take note of the necessary precautionary measures described in the Material Safety Data Sheets ( MSDSs ). See also our separate information sheet " Safety- and Precautionary Measures for the Processing of Polyur ethane Systems." Use our Training Programme " Safe Handling of Isocyanate." Possible Hazards More detailed information is provided in our country -specific pamphlet. Waste Disposal There are national and international laws and regulations to c onsider if it is intended to produce consumer articles ( eg articles that necessitate food or ski n contact,toys etc. ) or medical object s out of Elastogran's products. Where these do not exist , the current legal re quirements of the European Union for c onsumer articles as well as medical products should be sufficient. Consul tation with the Elastogran Sales Offi ce and our Ecology and Product Safety Department is strongly recommended. Consumer articles, medical products
3. Page 3 / 3 Elastopor H1611/16 Characteristics Unit Measured value Test Method Measured values were determined on specimens during the product approval/Approved product. Verificatio n of these properties on production plants at user’s site unde r prevailing production conditions is required. Density / overall kg/m³ 40 ASTM D 1622 Closed cell content % 90 ASTM D 6226 Thermal Conductivity w/m°K 0.0210 ASTM C 518 Compressive stress at 10% deformation kPa 150 ASTM D 16121 Dimensional Stability -20°C for 48 hrs +70°C for 48 hrs % change in volume 0.48 0.66 ASTM D 2126 Flammability - B3 DIN 4102 Process recommendation 1. The thickness of spray is dependent on the R-value required and thermal conductivity of foam.The thickness shall be between 30 mm to 150 mm depends on the application. 2. The spray foam consists of several layers. This is dependent on the skill of the applicator. In genera l one layer will have the thickness of 10 mm. 3. The reaction of P.U. chemical depends on the temper ature of the chemical and atmosphere temperature. Higher the temperature, faster the reaction and vic e versa. In winter, if the ambient temperature very low, then the heater provided in the machine to be used, to bring the chemical temperature to the required level. 4. The substrate shall be free of oil, grease, etc. It shall be cleaned and the substrate should be rough to get good bonding with P.U. chemical. The data contained in this publication is based on our current knowledge and experience. In view of t he many factors that may affect processing and application of our p roduct, this data does not relieve processors from carrying out their own investigations and tests; neither does this dat a imply any guarantee of certain properties, or the suitability of the product for a specific purpose. Any descriptions, drawings, photographs, data, proportions, weighs et c given herein may change without prior notice and do not constitute t he agreed contractual quality of the product. It i s the responsibility of the recipient of our products to ensure that any pr oprietary rights and existing laws and legislation are observed. (Date of publication).
9. AWAZEL TEX 1 0 0 High performance, needle punched, non - woven Geotextile fabric Description Geo - textile fabric is a high performance polymeric non - woven stable fibre based on polyester with a high degree of dimensional stability . It i s used as a separation, filtration and moisture barrier . Features • Excellent resistance to chemical compounds and salts normally present in the soil • Excellent UV resistance • Durable and easy to install • Remarkable resistance to aggressive attack of sal ts and chemicals • Good tear and puncture resistance Function Geotextiles are used to provide protection, filtration, separation, reinforcement and drainage functions in soil, rock and waste materials. They are also specifically used as sep a ration and pr otection layers within structural waterproofing system, protection and moisture mats within the roofing system. Instructions for Application The geotextile fabric can be loosely laid depending on type of application and site condition s . The su rface g enerally should be clean and free from debris and large cavity. For roof applications, geotextile should be applied upon clean substrate, either thermal insulation board or waterproofing membrane. Health & Safety All s afety measures should be taken du ring application. Fire extinguishers should be available o n the site. Workers should wear personnel protective tools such as gloves and goggles during application. Packing It is produced in rolls of 2.9 x 1 0 0 meters. The rolls are wrapped with double PE foil . Storage & Material Handling The rolls should always be stored in a shaded area and not to be left on direct sunlight for more than 14 days.
1. Page 1/ 3 Technical Data Sheet Elastopor H1611/16 Application PU spray foam system for the production of spray fo am for insulation application. The system can be ap plied on substrate like metal, plywood and concrete. Suitability must be examined by the user prior to commercial use. Chemical Characteristics Polyol - Component: mixture of polyols, fire retardants, stabilizer, ca talyst, blowing agent HCFC141 b Iso-Component: polymeric diphenylmethane diisocyanate (IsoPMDI 921 40) Supply The type of supply for the components will be decid ed after consultation with our Sales Office. Storage, Preparation Polyurethane components are moisture sensitive. Th erefore they must be stored at all times in sealed, closed containers. More detailed information should be ob tained from the separate data sheet entitled “Infor mation for in - coming material control, storage, material preparat ion and waste disposal” and from the component data . Processing For the processing follow the information provided by our technical adviser. Possible Hazards The B-component (Isocyanate) irritates the eyes, re spiratory organs and the skin. Sensitisation is po ssible Through inhalation and skin contact. PMDI is harmf ul by inhalation. On processing these, take note o f the Necessary precautionary measures described in the M aterial Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs). This applies a lso for The possible dangers in using the A-component (Poly ol) as well as any other components. See also our separate Information sheet “Safety- and Precautionary Measur es for the Processing of Polyurethane Systems.” Us e our Training Programme “Safe Handling of Isocyanate.” Waste Disposal More detailed information is provided in our countr y –specific pamphlet. Consumer articles, medical products There are national and international laws and regul ations to consider if it is intended to produce con sumer articles ( eg articles that necessitate food or skin contact , toys etc. ) or medical objects out of Elastogran’ s products. Where these do not exist, the current legal requirements of the European Union for consumer articles as well as medical products should be sufficient. Consultation with th e Elastogran Sales Office and our Ecology and Produ ct Safety Department is strongly recommended.
2. Page 2/3 Elastopor H1611/16 Characteristics Unit Component A Elastopor H1611/16 Component B Iso PMDI 92140 Method Specific Gravity (25°C) ─ 1.14 ± 0.02 1.24 ± 0.02 EKPS-01-01 Viscosity (25°C) Cps 450 ± 100 170 - 250 EKPS-02-01 Storage stability Days 180 180 *find below basic mix ratio Cup test by Bench mixer at 3000 rpm Unit specification Method Component A Elastopor H1611/16 (pbw) = 100 Guide formulation Component B Iso PMDI 92140 (pbw) = 100 Component temperature °C 20 Quantity g A = 75 B = 75 Mixing ratio A : B = 100 : 100 Stirring time s 4 Cream time s 4 ± 2 EKPS-04-01 Gel time s 8 ± 2 EKPS-04-01 Tack Free time s 10 ± 2 EKPS-04-01 Density, free rise kg/m³ 27.5 ± 0.5 EKPS-04-01 General Advice It is not known whether this system is equally suit able for all types of sheet metal and primer offere d on the market. Therefore, suitability must be examined by the user in each individual case. Component Data Processing Data
7. AWAZEL AWA TEX RBE 3500 Rubberized Damp proof Waterproof Bituminous Emulsion Description AWAZEL AWATEX RBE 3500 is a bituminous damp proof and waterproof rubberized emulsion, non fibered type, manufactured by using hard bitumen special synthetic resins polymer and other ingredients, it has excellent adhesion property which dries to a highly elastic, tough, black, seamless flexible protective coating. Special Features • Highly flexible to rsist structural movements • Cold a pplied, can be used directly from the container • Non toxic and non flammable • Single component and easy to apply • Seamless coating which eliminates the Possibility of Irakage occuring due to Overlaps and joints • Resist the attack of chemicals and salts Uses AWAZEL AWATEX RBE 3 500 is ideal to be u sed as damp proof elastomeric coating for all Concrete structures to withstand movements. Can be used as flexible waterproof coating for Floor and tiles, etc , also can be used as Protective elastomeric coating for woo ds and Metals against corrotive attackes. Method for Application 1. Surface preparation: The surface must be clean and free of dirt, dust oil, grease. All the loosely adhering particles should be remove with suitable means. It is moisten the surface just b efore application but the surface should not be Water logged. 2. Application of product: Apply a prime coat by diluting AWATEX RBE 3500 with 50% clean water if the surface need . For metal surface use AWAZEL PRIMER D 41 as prime coat after dying of the primer coat, AWAZEL AWATEX RBE 3500 can be applied by trowel, brush, squeegee or roller. The first coat must be dried when the second coat should be applied at right angle to the first Coat should be uniform and even with no gaps. Storage & Shelf Life AWAZEL AWATEX RBE 3500 should be kept in original packing in a shaded area, away from direct sunlight between 5 o C and 45 o C. It has a shelf life of 12 months when stored properly as mentioned above under moderate temperature. Coverage 2 - 3 m 2 \ liter \ coat. The covera ge may vary depending upon the porosity of the substrate. A dry film thickness of 500 - 600 microns can be obtained while applying at a rate one liter \ sq. meter. Cleaning AWAZEL AWATEX RBE 3500 can be cleaned with water before drying and with suitable Petro leum solvent after dried. Health & Safety No special precautions are needed as AWAZEL AWATEX RBE 3500 is a water based, non flammable and non toxic. Material in case of accidental contact with eyes, wash with plenty of water and seek medical treatment, if required advisable to use gloves or barrier cream .
12. Dubai Office :Tel : +9714 – 3390600, Fax : +9714 - 3395095, P.O. Box : 37724, Dubai - U.A.E. E - mail : email@example.com Abu Dhabi Office : Tel : +9712 – 5548220. Fax : +9712 – 5548221, P.O. Box : 108483, Abu Dhabi U.A.E. E - mail : firstname.lastname@example.org AWAZEL FIBER BOARD FB 10 Bitumen Fiber Joint Filler Board TECHNICAL DATA Proper ties Typical Results FB 10 , 20% BITUMEN CONTENT Dimension Thickness (mm) 10 mm Compression a. Stress applied for compressing specimen to 50% of its thickness b. Loss in Weight after application of stress 1800 - 2000 KPa 0.1 - 0.2% Extrusion (mm) after comp ressing to 50% of the specimens thickness 0.5 mm – 1.0 mm Recovery (%) 10 minutes after compressing to 50% of the specimens thickness 82 - 85% Density (kg/m 3 ) 300 - 330 Water Absorption (%) 50 % Asphalt Content ( % ) 20 - 23 % Note : The above shown t echnical data are typical results obtained, to the best of our knowledge, from our quality control records, extra detai ls can be provided upon request, (AWAZEL reserves the right to alter the product specification without prior notice)
11. AWAZEL FIBER BOARD FB 10 Bitumen Fiber Joint Filler Board Description AWAZEL FIBER BOARD is a bitumen fiber joint filler board made from sugar can e fiber waste , Cane fibers are longer and more resilient for superior expansion and contraction in filler boards . A sphalt makes the boards very tough and durable as well as increa ses the life span of the product . Special Features • Excellent compression when subjected to a load between 689 to 5171 kPa (or 100 to 750 PSi) in order to compress it by 50% of its original thickness, it shows a los s of not more than 0.1 to 0.2 % by wei ght. • Excellent concrete bonding • Low moisture absorbation • Durability and easy handling • Load handling ability • Unaffected by temprature changes • Excellent Recovery when compressed to 50% of its thickness, it is observed that it recovers to 80 - 85% of its origi nal thickness, within 10 minutes after the load is removed. Thus preventing the concrete from cracking. • Excellent Extrusion when compressed to 50% of its thickness with 3 edges restrained, it shows an extrusion of not more than 1 to 2mm on its free edge. (Permitted : less than or equal to 6.4mm) Uses AWAZEL FIBER BOARD is recommended for Expansion joint filler strips in all concrete traffic surfaces like highways, airport, runways and streets. Also recommended in driveways, apron s, pavements, curbs, gutt ers . Can be used for other concrete paving work and in reinforced concrete structures like piers . Method for Application AWAZEL FIBER BOARD is brought flush with the concrete slab and extends full depth of the slab, placed approximately ¾ of an inch below the surface of the concrete slab. A suitable sealant is applied either at the top or bottom of the slab to close the joint against hydrostatic pressure. The dowel bar is used to preserve alignment of adjacent sections of concrete slab. AWAZEL FIBER BOARD is fabricated to receive dowel bars and the entire joint assembly is placed in position . AWAZEL FIBER BOARD is installed along with the steel grid work after this process is complete the concrete is poured into the grid work Health & Safety AWAZEL FIBER BOARD has no health hazard due to its use and applications. Storage Should be kept flat in original packing in a shaded area. Normally the pallets can be stacked one over another. Packaging AWAZEL FIBER BOARD are prod uced in sheets of 2 .2x 1 . 22 & 2 .44x1.22 meters, with thicknesses (10 - 12 - 18 - 25 mm). Other sizes are available upon request .
15. www.bautechindustries.com TECHNICAL DATA SHEET – BAUCOAT WP PLUS Protective clothing such as gloves and goggles shall be worn. Treat any splashes to the skin or eyes with fresh water immediately. Should any of the products be accidentally s wallowed, do not induce vomiting, but call for medical assistance immediately . The re are no known health hazards associated with BAUCOAT WP PLUS . Clean all the tools with water after use. Hardened materials can be removed mechanically onl y. Allow the waste to cure. Seal it into a suitable container and bury in landfill as per the local regulations. Note: Whilst any information contained herein is true, accurate and represents our best knowledge and experience, no warranty is given or implied with any recommendations made by us, as the conditions of any labor involved in the application is beyond our control. BAUTECH shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of this product. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the product meets his particular requirements and to use it in a suitable way. Field service, where provided, does not constitute supervisory responsibility. For additional Information contact your local BAUTECH representative .
8. Dubai Office :Tel : +9714 – 3390600, Fax : +9714 - 3395095, P.O. Box : 37724, Dubai - U.A.E. , E - mail : infouae@awazel .com Abu Dhabi Office : Tel : +9712 – 5548220. Fax : +9712 – 5548221, P.O. Box : 108483, Abu Dhabi U.A.E. , E - mail : email@example.com AWAZEL AWATEX RBE 3500 Rubberized Damp proof Waterproof Bituminous Emulsion TECHNICAL DATA Properties Spacifications Test Method Appearance: Wet Dry Dark brown emulsion Black Film Visual Emulsion Type Rubberized Visual Density @ 25 deg . C, K g/L 1.0 - 1.1 ASTM D 6937 - 16 Solid Content , % 35 ASTM D 2939 - 03 Rubber Content , % 5 % minimum in dry film ----------- Flash point Non flammable ----------- Dry Time , Hours Touch dry 6 - 8 hours@25 o C Intercoat time 12 - 24 hours@25 o C (depends on ambient temperature, humidity and layer thickness) Resistance to salte, mild acids and alkalis Excellent ASTM C 1202:2012 Resista nce to water No blistering or re - emulsification ASTM C 1202 Adhesion to concrete Elastic recovery Excellent Excellent Packing 15 , 20 liters pail 200 liters drum Note : The ab ove shown technical data are typical results obtained, to the best of our knowledge, from our quality control records, extra detai ls can be provided upon request, (AWAZEL reserves the right to alter the product specification without prior notice)
14. www.bautechindustries.com TECHNICAL DATA SHEET – BAUCOAT WP PLUS APPLICATION INSTRUCTION Application procedures may vary slightly d epending upon site conditions. T he general recommended guidelines for the application of the coating are as follows: SURFACE PREPARATION CONCRETE SURFACES Clean the surfaces which shall receive the coating of all dust, dirt, moss, oil and grease, loose particles, cement laitance and all other deleterious materials which will affect the adhesion of the coating with the substrate. Cracks and potholes shall be repaired with con crete repair mortar from the SPAD REP* range. METAL SURFACES Clean t he surface of all rust scales. T his can be a chieved by wire brushing or grit blasting. PRIMING BAUCOAT WP PLUS shall be diluted with 20% water and applied as primer coat on the concrete surface to seal the pores and stabilize the surface. T he primer also functions as an adhesion promoter for the top coats. T his primer coat can be applied by a brush, roller or airless spray and allowed to dry completely before the application of acrylic coating. MIXING & APPLICATION Mix the contents of the d rum prior to the application to remove any sediment. BAUCOAT WP PLUS can be applied by soft bristled brush, roller or an airless spray. When applying by airless spray then dilute the coating with approximately 5% water to reduce the viscosity of the coatin g. Apply the first coat of undiluted material at a coverage rate of 1 kg / 2 .5 m²/coat to get a Dry Film thickness of 0. 5 mm. It is important to ensure that each coat has to be cured totally before applying the next coat. T he second coat should be applied a t right angle to the first at the same coverage rate, to ensure a full unbroken coating to the substrate. For improved strength and f lexibility, embed a 65 g/m non - woven geo - textile membrane whilst the first coat is still wet on all corner joints, fillets and pipe penetration joints. Allow the coating to cure fully for 72 hours to achieve its full properties. Caution : prolonged water stagnation will cause the coating to be c ome soft and peel off. Adequate protective measures shall be taken when applying in water logging area PACKAGING BAUCOAT WP PLUS is supplied in 25 kg Pails and 200 kg Drum . COVERAG E 1 Kg / 2 .5 m²/ coat for 500 micron f ilm thickness. Two coats will give a combined thickness of 1.0mm approximately. STORAGE Store under cover, out of direct sunlight, clear of the ground on pallets and protect from extreme temperatures. In tropical climate the product must be stored in a ir conditioned environment (<25 ° C). Shelf life is 12 months when stored as above. PRECAUTIONS As with all construction chemicals products caution should always be exercised.
13. www.bautechindustries.com TECHNICAL DATA SHEET – BAUCOAT WP PLUS BAUCOAT WP PLUS Highly Elastomeric Acrylic Roof P rotective C oating DESCRIPTION BAUCOAT WP PLUS is a single component, highly elastomeric, acrylic waterproofing and protective coating. BAUCOAT WP PLUS upon curing forms a tough, flexible and durable coating which is resistant to UV and other weathering agents. BAUCOAT WP PLUS is als o used to protect exposed concrete structures against carbonation and chloride ion diffusion TYPICAL USES Used as waterproofing and protective coating for the following structures: Sloped concrete roofs, metal profile roofs & asbestos roofs Anti - carbonat ion coating in car park decks Protective coating on underpasses & concrete bridge decks Protective coating on polyurethane foam insulation ADVANTAGES Single Component, Easy to Apply Protects exposed concrete structures against Carbonation and ingress of atmospheric gases and salts Excellent UV resistance Elastomeric - high crack bridging capability Excellent adhesion to most of the substrates Good resistance to dilute acids, alcohol, hydrocarbons, chloride and sulphat e ions TECHNICAL PROPERTIES ( The properties shown below were obtained under laboratory conditions ). color Green Solid Content ( by wt) 52 ± 2 % Tensile strength, AST M D 638 1 (N/mm²) Toxicity BS 6920 NON TOXIC Hydrostatic pressure @5bar (50m) BSEN 12390 (part 8) No Leakage Elongation @break AST M D 638 > 300 % UV Resistance @100 [hrs ] AST M G 154 P asses Crack Bridging ability ASTM C 836 > 0 .5 mm Application Temperature 5 to 45 Degree C Service temperature, [°C] - 20 ° C to 70 ° C All values given are subject to 5 - 10% tolerance * Values achieved with 800 microns thicknes s
- 783 Total Views
- 570 Website Views
- 213 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 1 220.127.116.11
- 3 sab-cs.com
- 1 www.sab-cs.com
- 15 www.sab-us.com
- 1 baidu.com
LAVATEX 20001229 Views .
Optimization Methodology To Implement Thermal1118 Views .
SAB Methodology Combo Roof806 Views .
مصطلحات هندسية Geometric terms780 Views .
طبقات نظام العزل كومبو رووف754 Views .
Previous work746 Views .
شمس البوادي - علامة تجارية مسجلة738 Views .
SAB Trade Mark Certificate733 Views .
SAB ® بولي ريثان731 Views .
DCL Product Conformity730 Views .
صقل و تنعيم الخرسانة Power floating concrete694 Views .
Organizational Char684 Views .
ساعة مع شمس البوادي : فحص التربة - 4661 Views .
Experience Photo646 Views .
متفرقات اعمال شمس البوادي لأنظمة العزل 600541110645 Views .